Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Thursday, April 10, 2014

March Recap 3- Blyan's Birthday


I was quite apprehensive about Blyan's birthday actually. .____.
I didn't know what to do because you know guys, they just don't seem like they want anything for their birthdays. And he's the type who doesn't fancy parties and large gatherings and stuff.

So I figured all that would make him happy is food, present and me LOL.
To make up for the barely nothingness, we decided to celebrate it for two days. One day before and one day on his birthday because it was a super busy day for him with a lot of classes (but he still wants to celebrate again)


First day:

Had an Italian dinner with MACAROONS. :3 I have only had macaroons once (because I don't know how to make them and they cost so damn expensive I rather eat money). So it was awesome when I get to have a platter all to myself. :P yes, it's my birthday too hhahahaha.


























Brought Pinksie along and it was great that she also has her own chair lololol. Ended the day with us watching anime and stuff. :)

On his birthday:

Because he was terribly busy on that day with theatre and physics and whatnot, I ran around the whole shopping centre putting a present together for him. I got him a handmade plushie of Pusheen to commemorate the first few times we talked (where we'd use Pusheen emoticons on Facebook) and the first time he "accidentally" sent me a Pusheen holding a heart LOL. Our names are embroidered on Pusheen's butt so that he'd be the one and only cat of ours :)
Btw his name is Macbeth. I don't know why, B's idea lol.


I got a box, a ribbon, inside stuffing for the plushie so that the box doesn't look empty, and a card. Then I realised the card had less space than I need to write, so I typed a letter and stuck it to the card. LOLOL. Cost me quite a lot but it's okay, birthday only once a year right.


Then I decided to belanja him Rakuzen before going back together to chill and watch anime. His friends said they were coming but didn't come in the end cause of traffic jam, but when we were settling down in the restaurant they suddenly appeared .____.
So we suddenly had like 5 people. I was awkward because I don't know how to talk to them. Plus I always feel left out because they just don't talk to me. And also I don't have any topics to talk about. I mean, there will probably be something that we can talk about, even bullshitting, but I just feel ignored so I shut up and just smile. :/


Anyway they are kind enough to get a cake for him so we could have a proper celebration. :)
It wasn't finished though and personally I thought it was a little too wasteful.
We finished, got home but I was super tired I couldn't do anything other than sleep. :/
B was happy with the present though especially cause of the past funny memories LOL. So Macbeth is officially in the family. :D


Happy birthday Blyan! Sorry it took so long for me to post up here, but I'm still gonna wish you lol. Have a wonderful year ahead, and be the best you can be. :)
I'll always be here for you.
Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)