Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Number76 Style Hair Fix (Redo Session)

Final result of prettier hair!

Okay so I have to admit, I wasn't very happy with the result of the colouring by number76 a few days ago. HERE is my first review on them a few days ago. I know that I gave a good review, but the truth was that I wasn't perfectly happy, as the red colour isn't visible at all from the back.

And then the most amazing thing happened.

When I contacted them through Facebook, they asked me to give feedback about the stylist and what happened at that time, and I told them in a nice way that the back part isn't what I really want initially, as I couldn't see the colour at all, hence I didn't think it was worth the money to just see the effects on the front part of the hair. And then they kindly invited me back to their salon to fix whatever I'm unhappy about, at no extra charge. Like so omg right.


Here's what they said in some of the messages:

Dear Michelle, thank you for your feedback. We apologized for the outcome of the highlights. When would it be convenient for you to pay us visit again for the hair fix session? Look forward to hearing from you. Once again, we apologized for the inconvenient caused.


Dear Michelle, thank you for your reply. Sorry for the miscommunication and misunderstanding between you and the stylist. Thank you for your clear detailed explanation about your request. We will definitely feed the information and explain to him about your request, so that he can provide you a redo session with the outcome that you want. We've made the reservation on ... with you at Bangsar 2 branch. Beside, we will also have our English speaking staff who understand Japanese to be with him on that day so that the translator will assist him during the consultation and explanation on Tuesday. Once again, we apologized for the inconvenient caused.


Dear Michelle, thank you for your confirmation and feedback. We will definitely get the correct information and clear message across to our stylist. Look forward to serving you. Again, we're sorry for the inconvenient caused.

So polite right :O I am quite impressed!

Redo colouring session ongoing
So we made the appointment to be on Tuesday, after my classes. I reached 10 minutes earlier and was ushered to a seat, and then I told the receptionist what I wanted, showed her a picture (below) and said I wanted more red stripey highlights at the sides and back so that the colour is more visible. She translated into Japanese for me and then I spent the next half hour letting my stylist colour my hair and waiting for it to be done.

The picture I showed. I said I wanted the back not to be that much coloured though.

All wrapped up in cloth and plastic.
After that I got a hair wash and blow, full service just like an actual paid session! :)
Then I was politely ushered out by my stylist who apologised ._______. and made me feel bad lololol because he looked so sincerely sorry about it.

And here's my result:

Right outside the salon LOL.

The back part! So much nicer now after added more stripes of red right!
The red showed up better on camera under sunlight than indoors, but in real life, it looks just as vivid indoors.

I love the colour a lot a lot! I forgot to ask what colour it is again, but it was super pretty. I love the stripes too, it's more interesting than one solid colour. Now I have layers of vivid red and natural black. :D It gives me a sense of originality.

To my left, on your right
To my right, on your left








< Side views >














It was a great redo session! Most salons would not even entertain the idea of fixing their mistakes at no charge at all, let alone one that comes from miscommunication. And even if they did, they probably wouldn't even give a service that is exactly as if you've paid again.

At first I thought that maybe they were doing a half-ass job because it was during the 50% discount period, so maybe only half the effort, but I can see now that that is not the case, as they are very professional even though it is a free fix. The problem could be that there were too many people during the first visit due to the promotion (super crowded) and also due to miscommunication as my stylist isn't too fluent in English.

Indoor. 
So all in all, it was again, a really nice experience (even the tea is served LOL) and I would definitely go back again now. Verdict is raised to 9/10 (previously 7/10 as I was a bit sad about the colour at the back, but it's solved now!). Everyone was very nice, even the staff replying on Facebook, and no one blamed me for not checking properly, communicate properly or anything like that.
Front!
Thank you, my stylist Yamamoto and all the staff who served me, for your professionalism in dealing with the issue.
One happy customer here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)