Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Monday, April 7, 2014

March Recap 1 - JM's Visit/PinksiePinksie!

It's holidays now but I haven't been posting. .__.
I'm sorry. I cannot stand the lack of header on my blog (which is upcoming!). I'm getting someone to professionally design it for me and I'm trying to set up my paypal account so it's gonna take some time. So now I'm trying to avoid looking at my blog .__.

But I guess I would like to compensate for my lousy lack of blogging this month by having a recap on March. March has been okay to me. I wanted to say everything is great, but I guess..not really. Some things are just not great at all. Michelle has very precious tears that fall way too often. :(

Sorry for lousy quality, taken with front camera of phone ._.

Anyway, March started with a visit by my old best friend: JM. So happy that she visited, really. No one ever visits me. *cries* Although I sucks as a tour guide though, didn't bring her anywhere. Partly also cause I was quite busy + camp coming up + she came with a gang of friends, so like all tied up with commitments and stuff and just really hard la. So we ended up meeting her at Sunway Pyramid (me and B). I like watching the ice skating. Maybe we should try skating one day.

Looking very tired and pissed cause walked from Subang to Sunway

JM and Pinksie!
We had dinner at a burger place (I forgot the name) in Subang, I had grilled salmon burger. It was not bad, but as usual I can never finish my food. We talked a little (actually I don't know what to say lol) and B said we talked too little. .____. I like comfortable silence okay. Not like we have to fill in unnecessary small talk right. Anyway I introduced B and JM said he is a nice guy. :) Thank God we didn't argue that day so everyone happy and natural.

Love this pic! :D

And B bought Pinksie the pink dolphin for me :O
Like we were walking past shops then he said something wrong and apologised, then I jokingly said apology not accepted unless you get that for me *points at dolphin at window* and he just went in and bought the biggest one they had. ._______. I was only joking kay. But but I guess it's fine cause I get a new toy! Hahaha. :P My bed is like hogged by Orca and Pinksie now. Any more I'll be sleeping on the floor.

*kisses* Pinksie

Orcarin, big brother and Pinksie, little sister. :3
All right that's all, thanks for the read!
Love,

1 comment:

Do let me know what you think! :)