Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Monday, April 28, 2014

IB: Off to Cambodia!


I'll be leaving for Cambodia tomorrow!

Super super excited because everybody in IB is going :D
And I'm sure it will be super fun. It's an annual IB International Service Trip, where we go to a country and do some service stuff there. And after the service projects, we get to have a day tour around Angkor Wat!

This is like, a week's off from the stress and pressure of IB work.
I have to wake up at 3am later to walk to college, then bus my way to KLIA and take a plane off to Cambodia. :D

I'll be back in a week :D
Don't miss me! I didn't schedule any posts, unfortunately. I've a lot of half-written ones though LOL. Blame that on last week's crazy college schedule!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)