Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

New Heartsy Header & Menu Bar!


Hi guys! If you've been here the past couple of days, you'll see that I have a new header and menu bar, which I've been waiting for for weeks. Why did it take so long, you say? Well, this time I got someone else to design it for me, instead of doing it myself.

I've tried making a slideshow header and a pretty horizontal menu bar for ages, with NO results as my limited coding skills are unable to produce the effect I want. So I shelled out some money for them, seeing as I'm posting here regularly, and though not a hyper popular blog with hundreds or thousands of followers, it's a place where I can actually say whatever I feel or think, so it's very much a long-term, neverending pet project of mine. And this is the first time I'm putting real, monetary effort in, and it's only the top part anyway, so I think it's quite worth it.

My new menu bar! Love!
Considering too how the designer and coder, Corinne Kelley, is very kind and allowed unlimited minor changes until they look perfect. I'm sure she spent quite a lot of time/effort fixing all the nitty gritty stuff.

There's five photos in my header by the way, (if you wait for them to show up that is!).

Header! First picture. :)
If you like my design, check her out HERE. She can design any style you want to fit your dream theme, and also does coding and design for many other stuff including whole blogs, most items such as header, menu, sidebar stuff, post divider, blog button, etc etc. Just drop her a mail, she'll reply quickly. Her prices are reasonable too considering the time she spent.

My header costs: $15, or RM49
My menu bar costs: $10, or RM33

You can link her to blogs that you like (like me) to see if she can try to copy and then customise the design to your blog, or you can sketch out, or tell her in words what you're looking for. If you're designing the rest of your blog on your own, it's best to make all the necessary changes first before asking for her services as she'll need to see your final blog design before she can create something beautifully similar.

Thanks Corinne! Love my header and menu lots :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)