Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Monday, April 1, 2013

Stay Tuned: Blog Makeover

Yes I'm giving my blog a makeover again. :P
(I seriously have too much time, lol)

Don't worry, it won't take as long as the last time (that one was from scratch and I was totally a newbie).
This time around I'll just base the new design on whatever I already have from the old one. ;)

Blog might be down for maybe an hour or so while I do my job. I'll try to pick midnight...but don't freak if you see the "this blog is private" page. >.<


Will still keep the blog up while I get ready all the new tabs and buttons and header though. :)
It's nothing too elaborate, I'm still in love with minimalism and a good blog is all about minimal but eye-catching design.
Not much difference probably, but it will definitely breathe new life into my blog!

Yay! Am very very very excited! *working hard on the new design now*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)