Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

11 Alligators, 9 Of Them Christians

21st March 2013:

MY SPM RESULTS.

*breathe, you.*

Woke up in a blur after last night's late-night talk with the girls. Only snoozed for 3 and a half hours, 4am to 7.30am. At 6 one of the alarms started blaring out a song, I woke up in a daze and silently cursed an unknown person for playing songs so loudly (didn't know it was an alarm), and willing for one of the girls to get up and shut it off.

Took turns bathing (still freezing although it's warm water).
Panicked because couldn't find my 5SC1 shirt, at last found it. *don't panic*

Had the most nervous breakfast of my life at BP new market. Famished but the butterflies filled up my stomach. *wings beating...beating...*


Same drinks, same food. Nervousness killed all our creativity. >.< Anything will do, as long as it's edible.
CP took this one for us~

No me! >.< I took this shot =.=
Clockwise: JM, Yanyu, ZB, ZG, KH, ZD, JY, YY, CP, WQ
This is how everyone's nervous faces look like.
Notice we all wore the same shirts? Our class shirt. :P
Friends together killed some of those damn butterflies. :)

In the car I was in, ZB drove in complete silence, ZG singing to the radio (totally out-of-tune). We girls at the back squeezed hands as though squeezing life out of each other. =.=

Walked in together. Must have been quite a sight to behold, same shirts, same expressions.
Ran up the steps in panic because Mom called JY's phone.
Barged into the conference room like madmen...(freaking cold in there)

*deep breath, people*

Apparently it's announced from best to better to good. *nervous!*

First off is obviously WQ. ALL A+, all 11 of them. O.M.G. She is sooooo yeng! Kudos to her! :D
*excited expression*
Here's one of WQ and I together. :D My study partner! Yay! Hi5 xD
Next is me. =.= Mom gave me the slip and told me to look at it myself. =.=
Scanned the paper in a hurry.

*drum roll*

11 bright-eyed and bushy-tailed alligators looked up at me. (yes they have bushy tails, no they are not squirrel hybrids)

The verdict:
2 of them decided not to convert to Christianity. 9 for and 2 against. =.=

Unfortunately.


BM, BC: A
BI, Moral, SJ, MM, AM, PHY, BIO, CHEM: A+

I know they are Malay and Chinese alligators...hence the refusal to convert...but well. I tried my best...right. Power of persuasion, not good.
WQ got more open-minded alligators. :P

The rest of them happily wore crosses on their scaly backs, thank God.

Yay! Minimum target achieved! :D

I can't believe those Science alligators would agree to convert! I thought they'd be too logical and everything and wanted to stay religion-less. :D
(I mean, I never expected my Sciences to be able to score. A total surprise for me even though I DO want them to be A+s, of course. I was worrying the whole 3 months, for God's sake. For the record my Chem never got A+, and Phy and Bio only once or twice.)

YP and JM got the exact same results: 7A+, 1A, 2A-
JY got 4A+, 3A, 3A-
JY and I. Thanks JY for all those tuition you gave me! <3
JM and I... <3 you helped a ton too! Thanks!
YP and I...the math and science genius xD. <3 you to bits for all your help.

Yay! All of us from the original Cat Group (招财猫) xD (a name we came up with while studying together) scored straight As! Love them to the max :D Here's a group photo of us together ^^
(JY is the Cat Teacher...since she taught WQ and I all the Sciences and Add Maths stuff we couldn't understand. 青出于蓝,hahahaha)
Wakakaka...the CAT group. xD From left: YP, JM, me, WQ, JY. <3 you all lots!
The last one to score straight As is WS, a guy from our class. Only guy. :P
*didn't take a pic with him cause he's not very happy with his results...don't wanna bother him*

Took pictures with many of them, going around saying 拍拍...xD. I am feeling LOL right now. Haha.

Yanyu and I. We're not the best of friends, but a funny guy who brings laughter.
ZB and I..hahaha. Finally no more poker face expression from him. *grins*. :D
ZG and I. Best friends always! ^.^
KM and I. Couldn't believe we're graduating together a second time! :D
FA and I. Still recovering from last year's motor accident. Good luck ya! :)
HC and I. Stop being sooooo tall. =.= LOL :P
Reporters also took pics of us together, and asking for our "secrets to success" which is SO cliche.
My secret?
Only one.
Friends ARE important! Study groups are a MUST. Even WQ who prefers studying alone also ended up joining some of the groups. You won't know when others know more than you. And if you don't ask, nobody will tell, so yeah.

Those friends should be able to study SERIOUSLY with you and at the same time able to joke around and make you laugh your innards out to release all the tension and stress that come with studying like crazy around SPM days.
Group pic with: Clockwise: HK, me, ZD and KH. They're like really, REALLY funny once you get to know them up close. Friends forever xD
The guy in blue is QC from 5sc2. He's like really, REALLY tall. O.O
Too serious, not good. Too easygoing, not good either.

JY, JM, WQ, YP thanks a bunch for being those friends. :) Won't forget those LOL library study room days with the whiteboard and the marker pens and the laughter and the craziness. <3

Of course not forgetting GY who sat beside me this year, we had LOADS of fun and laughter and whispers and note-writing on textbooks during classes and study groups. And Abel, SH who popped into the study groups from time to time and made us all fall over laughing when things got too intense.

SH and I. He's REALLY good in art. Like for real. O.O And a really nice guy who can't say NO. :P
*how come you are so tall in this pic! >.<*
Oh ya, thanks to parents as well, who gave me so much stress I couldn't stop studying for a day? Hahaha. As well as the faith in me to achieve success, especially Mom who didn't stop me from doing all the graduation book and CD things (I was the co-editor for the grad book and one of the heads for the CD, so things could get REALLY BUSY).

Thanks to teachers too, because obviously I wouldn't be able to learn anything new, right. :D Thanks for never giving up even though the lateness of passing up homework is really ridiculous at times. (No more passing up homework on time since Form 4...lol)

Day ended with us going to Paddington for a celebratory meal. :D

Really really really happy about my results even though it's my minimum target. I've been worrying about getting only a few A+s for months now. >.<
Yay! SPM is OFFICALLY OVER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)