Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Stress Gonna Hit Hard In A Week

I'm a happy-go-lucky person.

I don't stress out until the day stress hits.
As in I am not a chronic stressor. I am an acute stressor.
(psychology much. :x)

Anyways. People have been stressing out a lot these days while preparing for the start of the new semester. IB holidays are cool, they gave us a month in December and school starts in January, which is great 'cause it makes me feel like high school all over again and it feels kinda proper.

I have not been stressing out. In fact, I'm still having fun being addicted to Temple Run 2, lazing around in bed and not getting up before 2pm, so on and so forth.
I haven't done much of homework, for example psych essays, english commentary, econs IA and IOP are all waiting for me, not to mention research and reading of Woman At Point Zero.
(according to friends, it's graphic and very ew. I wonder how ew. Maus wasn't ew at all and people say it's graphically violent. I'm like, you disappoint me, Maus. .________.)

That said, I have finished my Psych IA entirely 101%. As in including the cover page and everything. I swear I spent more time cutting out stuff from it to fit the word count than writing and conducting it combined. :x
However, I'm still a bit unsure whether all the bits are proper or not though. I'll have to look around for someone to help me check it through.

And I've updated my CAS wiki, plus edited all the newsletter articles and written mine, and also attended 3 days of Myvillage camp. And I attended a high school class gathering. So I did do quite some stuff. :)
And I'm planning for the 4 days I'm gonna bring Nic, LeE and B around Penang. I'm stressed out over that because they're coming like tomorrow and I'm worried shitless that they might be bored or things might go wrong or something. :x
Mar and Laj gonna come too but Laj had dengue at the last minute so they're not coming anymore. Sads. Get well soon though :)



So we were trying to find people to come but all of them so very stressed out and doing their homework and stuff so they can't. Haih. Whys all kiasu people you tell me. :/
I would've asked my friends along if they didn't happen to be Penangites. :x
Oh well.
Oh yeah, I could've asked Myvillage peeps like the four-blooded guy and Nabil. Buts then it's soooo late already now. Bus leaving 9.30am tomorrow.
Never mind lahs. Double date it is.

Stress coming in a week when semester 2 starts again, so I might as well make full use of the next few days and enjoy moreeeees. :D


Okays now back to memorising all the bus routes................................................
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)