Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Sunday, January 12, 2014

So Much of Nothing



One can feel so much something,
Yet so much nothing.

If actually feeling something is being oversensitive and poses a danger to any relationship with any human, is it better to feel nothing, play safe and prevent chronic pessimism?

Feeling like a statue, a stone cold statue
Why does one feel nothing? Exhaustion? Of what?
It frightens me that I am feeling almost nothing, whatever you do, whatever happens.
I take it in a stride of indifference
Flows along in a river of nonchalance
Why?

Why am I such extremes, as if I am bipolar
Overwhelmed by emotions at first, and now what?
Simply a lack of concern, simply I don't care
Why can't one be healthy, balanced and wonderful?


Whatever suits you, whatever floats your boat
Whatever makes you happy
Just go ahead and do it
Even if you neglect me, even if you forget me
I am indifferent to it, do whatever you like.

I wish I can hate you, I wish this still hurts and upsets me
I wish I still bother to argue with you
But this change, this change in me
Is unnerving, is frightening even me,
The owner of my mind and my heart
The opposite of love is not hate, but indifference.

Why do I not care anymore?
How is it possible that one single moment can change one whole level of feelings?
How is it possible that one can change without your own consent?
Is this irreversible?

And life, is such a sad responsibility
In this annoying world with too much superficiality and too much noise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)