Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Sunday, January 12, 2014

3.30am Attempt At Poetry

Okay so B and I were talking crap on FB chat in the middle of the night, feeling very lame but not able to sleep, so we ended up trying our minds at poetry (which failed hilariously enough) while being semi-conscious.

It's weird how crazy one can get when our minds are on the line between dreams and reality.

For example:

Cannibal canine. (this is a random example of alliteration)




Cat
Such a
Cat 
Nine lives 
Two eternities
Such a cat 
Smile

Mouse
You catch and play
In your pink paw
By the grey tail
Squeak
Swallows
In a gulp

(Got alliteration somemore, cool eh? :P)

Mouse Part 2

I saw a mouse crossing the road. 

How minuscule the mouse was, 

hiding from mechanical machines that would otherwise kill it. 

The mouse was thin, in an environment of metal monsters, 

it held its ground. 

Avoiding the sharp iron fangs

it ran from bush to bush.


I saw it with my own eyes, 

and you - were there. 

We were together. 

You said "aw so cute!". 

While in my head, 

I saw the cruelty of the world. 

In a dog eat dog world, the mouse lived. 

I saw a man. The mouse was young, 

nonetheless was it any less a man than 

I am.


Mouse (Part 3)

Is it the mouse
Who gulp with fear at the long whiskers
Or the cat
Who gulp in satisfaction at the furry mass sliding 
Down the stomach
Tail half chewed
Like gum between its teeth



Slumber

Slumber in peace 
Among the clouds and a passing feather
Away from crowds and pressing matters 
Like a baby in a cot 
Gently sway with childlike innocence
And a cat caught a bird in flight
Awaking thee from thy slumber 

(Line 2 and 3 so cool, he mirrored my line :D)

Continuation of Bird
The bird sent a tweeter and my phone vibrate
So I woke up
The end
Because I was tired.


LOL. Bedtime poems, literally. :3
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)