Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Friday, September 2, 2011

Queensbay with friends and mom…(RUINED)

Haih. Today was supposed to be perfect. Or, at least, you know, at least be happy. But I’m not…at all. =.=


Let me tell you the story of today and you’ll see what I mean, exactly.

Day started with me waking up at 6am for no reason except to try on the different outfits I have in mind. Due to the extremely few clothes I have (only a cupboardful…) it’s hard to get some readytowear clothes, so I have to mix and match around to get the perfect outfit for today…

Finally decided on a black tube blouse with a semi- transparent white blouse with pink butterflies (it’s actually part of other clothes) with a black skirt. And my new two- tone pink flat button knot pin.

Had some porridge, and then we were about to go. It was 12.40pm and I’m starting to panic.

Suddenly dad asked mom to do some chores that were left undone. Zzzz…so we only left at 1p.m.

Imagine that. I told JJ very clearly that I wanted her to be on time, and I’m the one who only appear at 1.40pm.

When we reach the parking place, Mom had to adjust her car n times before we can even set off toward QB. Zzzz…

Then we had to find JJ…and she was disgruntled because she asked her parents and aunt to go at 12.30pm. =.=


okay…

The JJ-mad part I can handle…but the problem is my mom wanted to follow us everywhere…==

We went to the cinema which was nearby…laughed at a trailer with girls in bikinis (we promised each other we’d watch that movie if my mom isn’t there… )

Anyway, we decided to watch spy kids. Had a row with mom about DL (poor him was waiting at Borders…) and then JJ and me bought seats two-by-two at the back but side of the cinema.

Later we went to Borders to collect DL…he was really, really cute. My mom saw him and talked to him a bit. Then we had time off together, three of us, to Paddington Pancakes. XDD. DL didn’t eat pancakes or strawberries but he finished the bananas on my plate. XD. I had a delicious plate of dollar pancakes with vanilla ice-cream, bananas and strawberries and marshmallows with CHOCOLATE FONDUE!!!

XDD I’m a chocoholic. I even had a hot chocolate with marshmallows. Yum.

JJ had this amazing oreo pancake stack with chocolate ice-cream plus chocolate sauce and maple syrup. She said it was better than she expected.

I had an anaconda next to me (just kidding) who hugged me like I’m a prey and squeeze me half to death.

Lol. It was the only chance he hugged me today…:( I was really happy because he hasn’t been holding me for ages and he brings warmth and confidence in our love to me all over again. :)

Then we went to the cinema before realizing my mom was waiting at Borders because she didn’t know the way to the cinema. O.O

When we found her she was really angry and scolded me in front of my best friend and my boyfriend. Think how embarrassing it is.

In English as well. ==

So I became really angry and walked really fast ahead. When we reached the cinema my mom dropped a bombshell and told me and JJ to sit together. WTF.

We ended up with Mom and DL in front and me and JJ behind. Movie was nice but I missed DL entirely. I played with his hair and he reached back to hold my hand so it made up for the distance…:) at least he did laugh at the movie. It was really nice to hear him laugh…

After the movie we went out and JJ phoned her parents. We took several photos…where almost all of them DL look really scary (he didn’t smile) and the only one he did smile a bit I look bad. Wth…

Mom did talk to DL a bit, about his study and ambition. He told her he’s going for aircraft engineering?

He told me it’s just like mechanics…LOL. Mechanics don’t have to account for hundreds of deaths if something went wrong, you know.

I took DL to see Angry Bird plushies…wanna buy one for him but…Mom’s there so I can’t. >.<

I promised him one Angry Bird plushie. XD. (I’ll get it for you darling.)

All in all it’s a ruined day, but at least, AT LEAST I get DL with me, and JJ too. Haih.

Never get my hopes up…><

Till then,

Michelle Yuen Ai

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)