Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Friday, September 2, 2011

3rd exam is over for 2011~

Exams are over. And no, I don’t feel excited about my results.


I totally flunked this exam ok?

It’s common in the 1st and 3rd exams. Yeah, they’re just term TESTS, not EXAMS, but I usually did worse in tests. Yup you HEARD me.

>< Anyway I never got a 1st placing in my 3rd exam in history.

So, just go along for the ride. Didn’t expect anything than stupid mistakes.

I did. Made a lot of laughable mistakes. =.=

Read on and you’ll know what I mean.

Physics: The formula was CLEARLY WRITTEN. I wronged all the calculations as well. What the hell…

Chemistry: Can’t remember the formula for sodium nitrate, plus forgot how to do one of the calculations. And I hate Mendeleev. He owes me 3 marks. =.=

Biology: Nothing much, only I wrote 588J as 588kJ. And I “eenie meenie miney mo” on the question on DCPIP and Vitamin C.

Mathematics: Emm…I was pretty satisfied with this actually. Until I found out I had a mistake in “SETS”……again.

Additional Maths: This is pure terror. I couldn’t remember how to do Q.Equations and Q.Functions. I blanked a question because I wasn’t sure of the formula (turns out the one I guessed was correct), partly finished a log question (failed to find the unknown because I was desperately trying to think how to make 2x (square) + 6x = 6 work out. I know…quad equation. After the exam, that is. ><)

But I’m pretty satisfied with the rest of the chapters. They’re so much easier. This paper is much easier but the problem with me and Add Maths is we don’t really get along, so even when it’s easy, I still get things wrong.

Moral: Don’t even get me started on this one. I wrote “menyayangi dan mengHORMATI alam sekitar instead of menyayangi dan menghargai alam sekitar.” Okay, kill me right now. I’m dying from SHAME. @=.=@

Sejarah: Dear God. I totally MISINTERPRET a question. Answers turn out to be Nasrani, Arab and Yahudi. I wrote Muhajirin, Ansar and Yahudi. What.The.Hell.

Chinese: Uh…really…you know how I’m in love with that song ru guo wo bian cheng hui yi right? Inside got two words: pan shan. Came out in the pinyin question, and I didn’t know how to write the pinyin. Shame on me. I forgot a tiny bit of the translation of ancient Chinese, although it’s good considering I just skimmed across the text. The mingju was fine since only 10 of them. And the summary…well, I did my best on that. Quite difficult.

Bahasa Malaysia: Hmm. The answers are all very subjective. So, depends on whether teacher accepts or not. He MUST have an open mind. >.< Summary (rumusan) was okay. The points are easy to find. Anyway, what does “di bawah tilik hamba” means?

English: I love this, maybe because it’s my favourite subject now. It’s so easy to score A+ for this…I just have to indulge in my favourite hobbies. >.< There’s a summary and comprehension questions on text only. Easy! Hope I can get good marks for this.



That’s all. Laugh all you want. == I’m feeling kind of pek chek. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Anyway…FREEEEEDOM is mine!!! So I’m going to forget all this for a week of blissful oblivion. Hahahaha.

Till then,
Michelle Yuen Ai

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)