Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Trainee as a prefect~

Lol. . .
Going crazily and madly insane....
Never thought I would like to walk round and round the same place...lolz okay it's much better than standing stock still at a place.

Haiz...and then first day is kinda shitty because i duty 3 places a day...== duty 1 is at the gate...duty 2 at another gate...duty 3 along f3 corridor...

O~o bully...>.<

Today is 2nd day...went 2 school 15 mins early (7am) to duty...nowadays i go school 7.15 d haha...>< last time at CHC it was 6.50am...

Duty staircase gate (7am), duty main gate (7.15-7.30), that was actually 2 duties...earlier one is to mengawasi d students, later one is to copy late names...duty canteen (7.30-7.40) wheee...get to smell d nuggets...hahax. That one is to make sure no one is at canteen already and make sure no one doing dirty thing in toilet...(18 above d)

Recess...duty canteen again...wtf the sejarah teacher doesn't let us go down 2 eat early...T.T so i just 2 bites swallow 2 nuggets n run...>< zz...and dutying canteen is so horrible because i can only look at the food and cry...hahax. jkjk. that duty is 2 make sure no one take food out of canteen compound...and no one leave the plate on table...coz we don't have LPKS.

Best thing is i get to be serious and look like super stern (kexi d la)...worst thing is I have a seriously terrible looking trainee tag...WTF!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry about my name...I hid it. Privacy purposes. It's a horrible tag. T.T
Look at that! Thank God it's only temporary.

Best thing about senior is get to wear senior uniform, worst thing is they don't have names on their tags!!! only AJK have...T.T

And tomorrow is my last day as trainee and i'm getting my trainee results! If all goes well...i'll buy my senior uniform during CNY holidays!!!!!!!

Wheeeeeeeeeee! Pray for me guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)