Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Am I here or there?

Can anyone tell me? I am so confused...
I miss my old school and friends soooo much~ here there are no one who I can absolutely confide in~


I share happiness with the friends here...but I just can't share my sadness with them...and there are stuff they wouldn't even REALLY understand...HAIZ!


True friends are easier to find when compared to friends who can talk heart-to-heart with me...


Because true friends are all about treating each other right...while friends who can have heart-to-heart talks are those you trust completely in~and who have almost the same interests...not necessarily personality but who can accept each other's differences and try to accomodate...


Haiz!


I have friends here now, of course...I'm not THAT horrible at making friends yet...I have a few true friends whom I can trust...and MAYBE (less than one month so haven't really known) a friend who is alike with me in more ways than others~ But I couldn't find any H-T-H (Heart to heart) friends here...at least, none whom I can rely and trust on 100% without fail...


JJ used to be my best friend at that and we still send each other updates...but there's no one here who could be like her...T.T


And did I mention the school canteen SUCKS??? OMG...I'll lose weight again because it's so horrible...>< I can't stand the FOOD!!! The names (spaghetti, wantan mee, tomyam mee, etc) are ONLY names!!! The spaghetti is like short short yellow noodles with watery tomato sauce and a few pieces of sausages. The wantan mee is yellow noodles with soya sauce. The tomyam mee is noodles with spicy soup which tastes STRANGE. O.O????????


I miss CHC canteen!!!! I miss the food there so much. When you're spoilt for choices, you tend to forget how lucky you are. I used to moan that the food is the same every other day. But when you compare to SHHS food...suddenly the Tomyam Mee, Laksa, Curry Mee, Lam Mee, Porridge, Hokkien Mee, Loh Mee, Wantan Mee and Jawa Mee seems SOOO delicious~


Not to mention the economy rice stall with a variety of yummy dishes as well as RM1 for 3 nuggets, bread stall (with all the Dim Sums) and drinks stall [with over 10 types of ready-made drinks (the one filled a little with some juice and then add lots of ice) and 3 types of juices (apple, orange, carrot) and conventional can drinks and mineral water]


I can't believe the 3 nuggets here are selling for RM2!!! Cut-throat...


Haiz! And WY called me last night~and filled me in on stuff from CHC...like how YH got to represent Penang to go KL for Olympiad Maths Competition~he's really a maths genius~


And more and more stuff! So am I here, or am I there instead???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)