Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Welcome to YE!

Yay I joined YE!! It’s a really nice club which JJ has been yearning to join. *grins*

It’s okay JJ…CHC doesn’t have, but my school do, so I’ll fill you in on everything we’ve done so you can take part too!!! 

Well…I’m wondering how to start this first entry. Now it’s March, but I better start from January on so that everything will be in order.

It was on a sunny afternoon that I was made a Sales Director. Actually I volunteered it myself. I know, stupid me somehow. But since teacher asked, so I answered. Haha…

To tell you the absolute truth I didn’t want to be SD. My dream was to attain the glorious MD (Managing Director) role. But MD was chosen by teachers and since it was my first year actually getting to know the school and all, I wasn’t made MD.
Teacher gave us a talk about what is YE all about. I’m listening with all ears. She showed us some product ideas that we can make. Some are good, others are just tacky. And she told us last year they made 400% profit, which was good I think, before I realized CGL made 1500% and PCGHS made 1200%. Now I’m speechless.

Teacher said we will aim to win the YE Challenge trophy this year. It’s the overall challenge trophy and the most revered and sought after prize in the winning part of YE. Cool. CGL won it last year and they got to go HongKong for 4 or 5 days to meet YE representatives from the whole Asia Pacific. That’s so cool!!
 We won fourth in Best Report last year. Blekksss that’s so bad. There are some main prizes like Best Product and Best Report too. I’m aiming for those as well.

We have three teachers: Cik Selina Ooi, Cikgu Jamilah, Cikgu Che Zahrah.

I don’t know how many members we have. Quite few. The maximum is 25, but we’re far less. >.<

Anyway, with YE, I hope this year I can achieve more success!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)