Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Form 4 activities…

Nowadays Form 4s have SO MANY activities that is SO burdening. >.< And we’re expected to do well in ALL of them because there’s marks involved, which is important for university time, so bla bla bla and bla…

If you still don’t get me, let me tell you MY weekly activities. =.=

Okay so I ADMIT first of all I’m not those super super amazing people who can have a WHOLE BUNCH of activities EVERY DAY from morning until night WITHOUT REST and still be really bubbly and full of life every day. They have a list of ko-k activities, tuition for almost every subject and super active in class and so on. As well as being a good child in home and do lots of household chores.

I salute them but I am NOT THEM. Sorry.

I have a good brain which listens to me when I ask it to work, but it goes hysterical when I don’t let it rest. And you really don’t want to see my brain go out of control. Because your brain will then do the same too.

In short, I NEED my rest. Ideas and inspirations come to me when I’m fully rested. They abandon me when I can’t BREATHE.

That’s right. I CANNOT BREATHE with too many activities.

Plenty of rest between each one, that’s what I want…

But that’s what I couldn’t get…

For five days EVERY WEEK I go to school…7 a.m. to 1.15 p.m., two days 1.45 p.m.

Normal, for a Form 4 student. Though I missed the days of 1.15 p.m. already BYE BYE!!! Lol. But it’s still breathable.

Anyway…this year I went crazy (is that the right definition of me?) and joined a WHOLE load of co-curricular activities for NO REASON. Okay in fact I have two reasons…lol.

One is because I want to get MARKS…(MY MARKS HORRIBLY LOW!!!)

Another is because I’m finally realizing my dreams…o.o yeah yeah it sounds dramatic but there it is.

First of all: these are the co-curricular activities I’m joining…after thinking very deeply about my ability to participate in all of them…

Prefect, Librarian, Girl guide, Young Enterprise Member, English Club Member…

Yeah I’m crazy. I didn’t state what’s for sports, but I think I’m going to join Red House…and………………………………………………………………

Refuse to go~~~

Hahaha…I’m going only ONCE. Then I’m outta there. 


It’s not that I don’t like sports. I like them. As in indoor sports that is. I’m getting all sweaty BECAUSE I keep running about, NOT because I’m standing under the sun. I can’t stand the sun too much. It kills me because it wrecks my skin besides making me feel hot and bothered. Unless I’m by the sea…which is a different story…

I like ping-pong and badminton and volleyball. Pity I’m never really good at any of them. I’ve never had actual training for any of them and I’m not joining the clubs because I’ll probably be the worst. And yes, I have a pride as big as an ostrich egg.
Big ostrich eggs

Back to my story.

I only went choir fully which is two days stay back, one tuition at night for 3 years. So, mind you, I’ve never had so much activities before.

And my mother wants me to GO for BM tuition AGAIN…at a friend’s house. Because her mother, according to MY mother (because I don’t know yet) is a VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY (can I stress this enough?) GOOD teacher and I can’t get her as my school teacher because her daughter, is in my class. ZZZ how I wish I won’t have to go for ANY tuition...tuition is important, but then~I'm a lazy person lol.

HAIZ...but I'm not sure about the times so I'll tell later~

Sorry for a long post today...it's a boring day~

Till then,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)