Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Monday, January 24, 2011

Prefect Interview

Hmm...yeah I actually went to be a prefect...which is SO unlikely eh?


I suppose you'll wanna know ALL about my interview...
But it's SOO embarrasingly hilarious+"wtf"
That you'll be better off NOT knowing.


Blek~~~

Okay I'll tell you...but promise me don't laugh k???
Haha...don't LAUGH...
>><< Okay after recess I went to 5T2 to have the interview...there are a row of chairs outside...some students form3 d already there. They were so NOT serious and playing around that I wonder how the hell they could be serious and responsible? They resemble more like hyperactive monkeys...

So I sit there feeling shit that I'm same taraf with them...quiet...really quiet....the seniors went in and out of the room and looking really serious...=.= they love making us wait and nervous....

Then finally after a really LOOOOOOOOOOONG wait the door opened and they called me...

First person. :D
Happy because I don't have to wait any longer....

Went inside. 
Say good morning.
Sit down.
"Tell us about yourself"
(Huh? I thought you have all the info you want???)
"Ever been a prefect?"
(No..because very ma fan...)
"So now why wanna be prefect?"
(Because I'm here...lol...)
"So what does team spirit mean to you?"
(Being a team lor...what else...><)
"If there's bad students will you have the courage to scold them?"
(Does arguing and ending in a fight counts?)
"If your group leader give you wrong arahan what will you do?"
(Complain to head prefect!!)
"What if students say bad stuff about being a prefect in front of you?"
(Doesn't matter...as long not saying about me specifically...)

Hahaha. Of course I didn't give the answers above. Even though I wanted to....

I'm not posting up my actual answers...they're too embarrassing. I still cringe everytime I think about them...

Stand up. 
Say thank you.
Go out.

OMG...I've never ever ever ever EVER EVER...been so polite in my life. Ewwww....

There were 5 of them prefects...no teacher. When I went back to class everyone looked at me. O.O
Tomorrow they will tell me if I get to be trainee...
Just ignore the brain..XD



Pray pray pray!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)