Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Argue argue argue..

Why we keep argue?

N y i can't be more cincai?

Y muz coz of perfection i go argue?

Maybe coz i want do everythg perfect liao ka let ppl look

Dat is always my habit

Lyk yesterday shade d cat drawing

Do dao half i don lyk ppl come look

But

Its still not an excuse 2 luan luan angry

I just cnt control my temper

I dunno y

Since i ask can i have a best fren

He lyk a little bit suspicious of me

Liao we say dao vry serious ki

Den he noe is who

Den i oso got write...den i din let him he ald go look my blog

den i angry lo

I always lyk dis d...i din say can den if ppl go do i will really angry d

But he is still my bf so i cnt simply do lyk dat ma rite...

And i dowan say sry....i nvr say sry d...i mean 2 frens d arguments. I hate saying sry.

Maybe i got wrong..i dunno. I just feel very irritated n annoyed...

Coz my blog is lyk my diary, i din say can look den ppl go look is lyk take my diary n read lyk dat.

So....i dunno. Just feel really upset.

N we also keep argue...keep argue den in d end he let me win d argument

But y muz we argue in d 1st plc?

Laz time i dunno y i bcom confused.....

Do I luv him, or do i not? I mean seriously in love dat kind. Seriously.

Den keep confused a few days...den acting in front of him...bt no one can help me

Confused dao think many solutions...fortunately din choose d worst d...

Den i got a new solution...nw thgs are ok...but sometimes little things go wrong between us i will easily mad...

hz....cham le...cham le...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)