Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Friday, February 12, 2010

Cool Friday!! Haha...3A is MAD...

Dis year all so creative...2day is last day liao wan CNY liao so we all gt 一系列 d activities...

First of all they brought a HUGE manila kad...4 colours on top of each other, white, red, black den pink. Then we wrote our form tchr's name n "fr 3A". Around d black border every one of us sign in silver ink and write our name there..haha. Then BK wrote 贺词 on d pink part...coz his handwriting moz 艺术..haha. Funny thg is, he kept listening to my ideas (even though a big group around him) haha... He wrote what I tell him 2 write. So funny.

BC tchr giv us cadbury choco...haha. I ate 3...(coz d bag was on my table...den left dao quite a lot ma) haha. Once R vry gai lo, he eat finish one liao den make it look puffy n lyk inside stil gt choco lyk dat den put on Jo Yee d table and giv her den tchr ask he dowan eat meh den R 故意 press on d paper den bcom flat liao we all laugh n tchr say he 坏人. Haha swt...

Den I went down find DL coz he din come find me 2day...yesterday he 熬夜 do gift 4 me...walao...
Den me n JJ c dao Miss Teh den wen go class say miss teh is nearby everyone 一哄而散 den bcom so quiet ki...wah her 威力 so big ar. HJ use black card cut out calligraphy style "新年快乐" and stick one word on one diamond shape red paper...and stick above d blackboard. Very nice. They oso put up 对联 on d doors.

After recess we all vry 急 write a pantun angpau created by Yong Lin on d bboard. Dunno he so pro d. Mayb R oso gt contribute coz keep c dem 2gether. Lol. Den d form tchr come liao. He stand outside nia we ald applause liao...haha he stand outside smile. Then 2day we say selamat tahun baru cina instead of selamat pagi. LOL. Den V 代表 give d card den tchr say 1st time got dao so big d CNY card. Then he read d pantun n wn start lesson, we quickly say gt 余兴节目. Jia Yean dance 2 Sorry sorry den we create d song beat. Haha...so loud until 3B d form tchr come up complain.

Den we sing a lot of songs together. Whole class ar. Haha ki siao liao my class...Moral time tio 训话 liao lo. Coz datz 3B form tchr. Walao we lyk wan 毕业 lyk dat. So siao. After sch DL go teach ppl marching, his dad gt come c him. DL wear d black shirt SO shuai....(i din tell him dat time nia) haha. Den i wait DL one hr lo. Sien dao....

Saw R marching. Almost collapse laughing. Haha...den DL teach d F1 d (dey so gai d) bt he so so 威...give command everyone follow...:)
Den he pei me an hr lo...:) hahaxx...den wen i was going home JJ's bro say happy valentine's 2 me in a very perli d way...walao...>< gai lo tio perli. Haha...bt DL gave me 2 presents...yay thx darling...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)