Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Monday, January 11, 2010

New latest design~n one of d best days ever~

Hw is my newest blog design?

Haha....I think dis is really special and beautiful...very simple rite...bt also very elegant d...i lyk d pink flowery border...and the very plain black background makes the pink flowers really 显眼...^^

There's another design i really lyk, but dunno y cnt put comments liao, so i din put dat design...dat one is also vry nice...



Today stay back with dl n jj in library~~we do hm 2gether...


Hmm den hor dl's fren tel dl he got prefect interview tmr...den dl vry worry...lol den wen i ask he keep say nth...== i cn c dao d k? i cn c d worry in his eyes d. Cnt fool dao me d. Hehe...den in d end i geram liao he ka tel me...lol. He worry time vry scary d....yer dl don do dat la...i wil takut u....hahax


hahaxxx...3 mor days...want 5 mths le...wow...5 mths!!! 5 5 5...wow....so long le...

N im happy 2 say...




Our love is still so strong~

I love you~dl~forever~

1 comment:

  1. hey..haha nice design...wher did u get frm?haha flowers lol flowers:P...i noe u will c dao d...coz ur my gf ma...u noe me well ma...i cn hide my feelings n worry frm others ppl n my family member...bt i cnt hide it away frm u d...so wad i do u also will noe it d...:P..haha k la sry la i din tell u i promise u lo nex time i worry wad i will tell u k?
    小孩不宜...dis 4 word u mean under 15 ar??:P...
    i sure care abt ur feelings la...'shen wei'ur bf if dun care abt ur feelings la n keep force u do u don like to do d thg la...i cnt 'pei' to do ur bf liao lo rite?n i don like to force u don like to do d thg d...if i force u i will happy bt u wont ma...if u wont happy i mana cn happy...so i don like to force u to do d...i wn u b natural n auto do for me d...:P i don like to force ppl d xspecially is u ar...ya...YAy 1mor dayz....^^ya la our sure is strong d...i love you u forever too...^^

    ReplyDelete

Do let me know what you think! :)