Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Yay love Taylor Swift's songs~~

Ok...so I'm really really REALLY very 挑剔....hehe don't like all of her songs...some of them seem quite horrible (really) but then there are some really nice ones....

Hmm...for example...

Top 10 best songs of hers............here goes~

10.
White Horse:

Click for lyrics


(This is only put on the list because I like the chorus...hehe its abt heartbreak...dat a boy don appreciate a girl....T.T)

9.
You belong with me:

Click for lyrics

(Ok la...not bad...not very good either...abt a girl...lyk a boy...den dat boy...gt a gf ald...)

and

Forever And Always:

Click for lyrics


(A tie between these two...this is a heartbreak song too...where d boy broke up wif d girl..T.T...nice chorus anyway)

8.
The Way I love you:

Click for lyrics


(This is one of the newer songs I heard...its nice~abt a girl saying abt her bf...hehe...)

7.
I'd Lie:
Click for lyrics

(This is also nice, especially at chorus..abt a girl and her best male friend...)

6.
The Best day:

Click for lyrics

(This is one of the songs that doesn't involves boy n girl~~its a song dedicated 2 a mother.)

And the TOP 5....................
Ready? kk here goes...

5.
Love story:

Click for lyrics (i think everybody have this memorized...XD)


(Made it to top 5 bt nt to top 3...coz hear until sien..hehe bt still really good...forbidden love! And also the first song I heard by T.Swift..)

4.
Teardrops on my guitar:

Click for lyrics

(Hmm...this came so far up ar..hahax actually the lyrics are soooo touching...heard it bfor dl appear...cried d first few times listening 2 it...also a big heartbreak song...)

TOP 3........wow these are sooo perfect...

3.

I'm only me when i'm with you:


Click for lyrics


(This is great, especially at the chorus!!! Recommended!!! Abt a girl...wif her best friend [boy d] and she lyks him and is trying 2 tell him dat....)

2.
Fifteen:

Click for lyrics!!!


(This is one of d best songs ever.....ok for T.Swift songs la...im turning 15 this year July...officially nw 15 though...haha I adore dis song......muackz :P jkjk)


AND d BEST song of all...........






1.
Fearless:

Click for lyrics!!!!!! Click!!


(This is so perfect. I don't know which one to put as 1st....Fifteen or Fearless...I wish I can put two...><..but this song chorus kept running through my head so I put this as the first...Yay...this is abt a girl...with her bf...hahax on a first date? Haha...)

Listen 2 them!!!^^

Happy listening!!
^^ datz all 4 nw~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)