Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Monday, July 26, 2010

Miles..and Miles...and miles away from you~~~

Another Poem...

Beautiful, heart-wrenching and meaningful~~

Miles
By Sonia Hernandez


Miles and miles and miles apart.
Although so far you've touched my heart.
Your laugh, your voice, your adoring smile,
Seem to shorten every mile.

I wake every morning and rest at night,
my thoughts and dreams filled with your sight.
Oh how I wish, even for one night,
I could lay in your arms and you hold me tight.
Not just a little briused or battered,

When I think of the distance it's completely shattered.
We'll never give up or say goodbye.
Remember together, the moon in the sky.
Your heart's a part of me and mine of you.
With that alone, we shall not be blue. 

Dedicated 2 Delien Lim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)