Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Spain enters FIFA WORLD CUP FINALS!!

I love him.

He's cute, he's intelligent, he has a superpower. 

What more can I want?

He....

Even has 8 legs.

Paul d octopus!!!!!!!!

Hahaha....thx thx Paul predict Spain win!!!!!!!!! Give u a flying kiss *MUACK* haha....

Yay yay! Spain spain spain go go go!!!

Bye bye Germany...

Spain beat the team that beat England 4-1 and Argentina 4-0...

Even Loew himself (Germany coach) admitted that Spain is the best team in the world....

Wow!

Woke up at 3am just to see them play...it was a really good game...both very strong so its hard 2 score goals...and Spain is very careful and pass d ball slowly (no flying kicks). They're very patient. And Germany never had the chance to aim a goal either...the ball was sent flying back to the middle of the field. 

In the end 75th minute after a corner kick from Spain (newspaper say its Xavi, I don't even know who is who...I just know David Villa...hahax coz he's the best player currently...and he's very recognizable d...) one of the Spain player Puyol (with that horrible hair) knock the ball in with his head....the German goalkeeper was stunned. Lolz.

Haha....Spain wins.....I cnt even sleep 4 half an hour....2 excited and happy and ecstatic....

Then go 2 sch lyk a panda and SR broadcast that i watch d match around d class....T.T

Go go go Spain!!!

I feel a bit sry 4 Germany...bt dey ald won 3 world cups and got into lots of finals...let Spain have the chance nw ok?

Spain meets Holland in the finals at 2.30am on 12 July....
Which means I'm going to be another panda again....

And you're the best Paul! haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)