Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Friday, July 23, 2010

Hazel n Mysty separated~

Hazel has been fighting Mysty for a few days now. I'm worried that one day one of them (Mysty) will get hurt. So I've decided to separate them.

I've been observing for a long time, and while they're cute together at first and play with each other, that isn't the case now. Just yesterday, Hazel rushed over and fought Mysty the moment she came into the cardboard box where Hazel was in.

Poor Mysty was terrified and she kept squealing. I had to drag Hazel away (almost got bitten myself).

They are different species...Hazel is almost twice the size of Mysty now...so better separated. 

Yuen~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)