Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Saturday, July 17, 2010

*****I'll Write Your Name In The Stars*****

All hearts could be warmer
And you’ve found your way into mine
But frankly,
I still feel alone
For the longest time,
We’ve pushed towards the state of blissfulness
A purity so cool upon our finger tips
And all at once it leaves us breathless
Wherever you go,
Be my everything
My sunshine in the morning
My stars at night
Promise me forever
Hold me tight
I’m at the next step
Waiting for our year
You can’t be pushed aside
You’re always drifting through my mind
Throuh pools of sorrow
And waves of joy
You’re possesing me
Miles away,
Forever apart
An impossible love
You’re always in my heart
But as time passes and tears dry
My heart will stay yours until the day I die
Limitless, undying love
Which shines like a thousand suns
If we could be together for just one moment
What would it take?
To make or break this hint of love
With next to nothing but open hands
Reach out
Hold on tight
Back up the feelings you claim now
Only time will tell
With this love behind us
Niether broken nor whole
It’s all written in the stars
So let us live or let us die
I’ll write your name in stars
Will you write mine?

Dedicated 2 Delien Lim
(Note: Did not write this myself, got it from a website, but love it loads!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)