Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Hate exams....

E.X.A.M.S I.S. H.E.R.E

Zzz...haiz.

SO damn boring.

Nth 2 do xcept studying. Cnt read books, cnt go online, cnt sms dl, wat also cnt do. Hz....T.T

So many things 2 study...

BC nid 2 study 文言文,名句精华.....(你怎么知道我不知道鱼的快乐。。。wat 知道我知道d...zzz)

BM nid 2 study KOMSAS 
(Aaaaaaahhhh Kg. Teras Jernang n stupid Kudin....>< hate u)

BI...erm i din study anythg...lazy...
(F1 literature??!! CROW...dead liao stil wan study...zzz)

SC..nid 2 study 3 chapters...memo...
(Blood blood blood...i sound lyk a vampire...><)

MM nid 2 study how 2 do questions...lazy agn...
(huh read dao wn 饿死 liao stil say PIE CHART...)

SJ nid 2 memo memo MEMO...><
(I slp oso dream dao 
kempeitai...NIGHTMARE!!! Din hear bfor ar, 往者不可谏,来者犹可追...over liao is over la study 4 wat)

GE nid 2 know d bearing n kedudukan...
(walao eh...everything looks lyk 研究 Feng Shui 2 me...)

KH nid 2 study...wood, alatan, pengikat, kemasan, IC, 4M: menilai, menyusun atur...wat else?...
(IC become I SI (die) liao ar...4M ar...Mati, Mengetuk kepala, Meracau (发烧过度说梦话) n Membunuh diri...

ZZZ...haiz miss u darling...加油 in exams...must get at least 5Bs n all pass...k? Must get 1st of your class har...
Me leh...try so damn hard for 1st la...not really important 2 me, bt important 2 my mom...so...
For me...able 2 b in d top 3 is good enough...hope get all As n over 90 la...datz my target...hahaxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)