Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Sunday, March 21, 2010

320

Delien's birthday!

Happy birthday darling...^^

2day is Sunday so...cnt c dao u...

bt in d morning wake up first thing think d is you~

Your presents all ready le...haha all red ribbon red ribbon...:P

Red for Love...

I love you! ^^

Made up a poem for you...I think you know it by now (dis is written on 25th) so im going 2 post it here...

Love Is

Love is what I feel each time,
You smile or touch my hand.
Love is how we always mime,
Each other's thoughts and understand.

Love is what you know what I think,
Even though I didn't even wink.
Love is the state of sweet agony,
When you're not with me.

Love is my childish adoration (for you),
And your unfailing devotion (to me).
I live within a world so safe and steady,
Because you love me unconditionally.

Love is the way that our lives intertwine,
Love is the feeling of your lips on mine.
Love is all about our harmony,
And the happiness that you bring.

Love is what you mean to me,
And you mean...everything!
Love is the laughter and joy that we share,
Best of all, love is just knowing you're there.

^^love you DL darling~
Happy birthday!
Have a beautiful year ahead^^

1 comment:

  1. haha..thx ya darling^^...ur the bst!!!
    think me^^....:P think me abt wad ar?:P!!!
    haha...i noe u will tot i think dat thg agn...lol....din ar...:P
    haha...muackz...thx for ur poemT.T!!!!
    n ur big presentT.T...thx sweetheart...T.T ur...
    the...bst!!!T.T!!!! love youT.Tforever...T.T............................
    I LOVE YOU!!!T.T
    haha....have a beautiful year head wif u^^...

    ReplyDelete

Do let me know what you think! :)