Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Yeah my Korean song translation!

다시 시작해 - 김형중 ( Kim Hyun Joong - Start Over Again ):>:+

두려워하지마 한 번 가보는 거야
Don't be afraid 'cause I'll go there once more
그 곳이 어디라 해도
Wherever that place will be
내가 꿈꿔왔던 세상을 찾는 거야
I dreamt a dream and I'll search for that world/life
기다려 세상아 내가 가져줄 테니
Hold on there, my/dear world/life 'cause I'm going to have/own you
지난 내 삶은 잊어줘 나도 널 용서할 테니
Forget my past life 'cause I'm going to forgive you
그래 처음부터 다시 해보는 거야
Right, I'll try to do that again from the beginning
~ ReFRaiN/RePeaT ~

사랑 따위 내게는 사치일거라고 생각했어
I thought that love and the like are something extravagant to me
살아보려 하면 할수록
The more I'm trying to live
점점 살아가는 게 힘들어
This life I lead is getting tougher and tougher
왜 나만 이러는지 하늘을 원망도 해봤지만
Why it's only me like this? Even if I'm trying to blame the Heaven
아무것도 변하지 않았지
But nothing will change
다시 난 힘든 하루를 또 시작해
Again, I start my tough day over again

힘들어도 내게는 살아가야할 이유가 있어
There's reason for me to keep on living even though it's hard
이렇게 내가 사랑하는 사람과
With me like this, person I loved
나를 사랑해주는 사람들
And people who loved me
그래 힘을 내야 해 하늘이 나를 미워한대도
Right, I've to cheer myself up even though the Heaven despised me
니가 있어 세상이 나에겐 언제나
You're here, that's always
살아야 하는 이유니까
The reason for me to live this life in the world


** 반복 ( ** REPEAT/REFRAIN )

산전수전 공중전 겪을 만큼 겪어본 나지만
How much I suffered from all sorts of hardships
이렇게 너의 칭찬 한마디에
But with your one word of praise in this manner
난 뭐든 할 수 있을 것만 같아
I think I can do about anything
너를 보며 생각해 사랑은 받은 것도 좋지만
When I look at you, I think that how good it is to receive love
주고 싶을 때 더 행복한 걸 알겠어
But then I understood that it's much happier than the moment of wanting to die
이런 내 맘이 사랑인 걸
Such a feeling when I'm in love

** 반복 ( ** REPEAT/REFRAIN )

난 말야 세상에 두려울 게 없었어
You see, there were nothing to be afraid of in this world/life
너를 만나기 전엔
Before I met you
나의 소중함을 가르쳐주기 전엔
Before I showed you my precious
난 말야 세상이 전혀 두렵지 않아
You see, life/world is nothing to be afraid at all
니가 내 곁에 있으니 영원히 함께 할 테니
Since you're by my side, I'm going to be together with you forever
그래 처음부터 다시 해보는 거야
Right, I'll try to do that again from the beginning

hmm i got d original korean font but it didn't show up...haha never mind la.
*u nid d (view-character encoding-unicode) 2 view d original korean font. ^^
Yeah finally i know what im really singing these days...:P
Perfect song...love it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)