Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Friday, March 12, 2010

FINISH FIRST EXAMS!!! YAY!!!

Yay!! I've just finished exams...faster come write blog...(datz a big fat lie, bt its white..hehex)


Sorry for shortforms in this post.
9/3
First paper is English. Objectives are much easier than the summary...the summary is horrible...don't know what it wants me 2 write...dunno wat 2 write at all...simply write...omg my 40 marks...>< The tchr setting it is my mom's fren...lol...zzz
Recess is 1 hr...haha...f1-f6...wow..so many ppl...
After recess gt GE...my PADI!!!!Forgot count beside d...T.T my poor 3 marks..grow wings liao...
BC...scared...not very good. Very, very bad. Hz...y y y??? y i 4gt d 名句精华???
Then after school...DL sent me den he say wn go take bicycle...den manazai HJ's dad late, so I went in w8...den haha saw him "flying" out~hahaxx...

He is SO 潇洒....soooo shuai...he ride dao really faz...xpression so serious (concentrating on nt hitting d gate? hehe...sometimes im so used 2 him until I really 4gt hw really good-looking he can be...^^)

10/3
2nd day exam...2day so hurt coz dl jz walk past me...T.T din come find me...
Den gt 报告 say tmr sejarah only...science n kh go 2 friday..yeah!! cn study more...
Later study wif Jue Jan, Tek Pei n d rest.
BM very 慌忙...almost cnt finish d paper. 
Moral is ok...not bad. 
MM...ar...hope cn get 100% coz im confident all correct...:D coz dis time nt vry difficult..jz hope tchr don 鸡蛋里挑骨头。。。

11/3
Really happy especially in d morning...he came find me...den we go elsewhr study SJ...haha
He was very 温柔 n perfect. 
If only everyday he's lyk dis near-perfect...
SJ...we all study dao sot ki...in d morning so silent...everyone study their own notes...other classes so noisy...hahax 3A still 3A.
SJ was ok...objectives jz a few qs nt sure. Structures are not bad...
2day xtra many ppl come coz dey take SPM results...shuai ge ar...din c dao xcept d one bside me all d time..hahax dat time i say gt c dao is jz jk 2 him....actually one oso none...hehe...my standard higher le...;)
3 straight 13As in my sch....TS's sis, BK's bro n another one. KJ's sis gt 12As 1B. (BC)
After recess xtra boring d....very sien, no mood study, headache n no dl...
Later MM tchr gave results...>.< jz gt 91 nia...actually all correct d....95% of my class get 100% d....bt becoz of her...no one get 100%...only EC n YH gt 99%...haiz i kek sim dao...T.T sob...

12/3
LAST DAY OF EXAM!!
Haha...DL came super early 2 meet me....haha muackz...he's so nice.
We went elsewhere study...haha....bfor we go bck 2 class...I kissed him (coz wn him do his best)...haha...
Spent my whole morning studying like mad..wif JJ
=.=manazai guess wat...ppl study dao so gai...
V he 竟然 go sit at JJ d plc 2 talk 2 jx...>< 
so close....so close....
I jz noticed dat he's d one always talking n jx d one always listening...hahaxx d worst zi lian i ever see.
And everytime I shift my chair he turn around. 
Paranoid.
Den bfor exam someone fr some class (3J i think) nth 2 do go play electricity den my class no electricity so HOT....so Mr Yeoh ask us go 1B...
wen pass DL's class i look at d paper...hahaxx no wrong rite? d paper was thr 4 me 2 look at. haha...
den i look at DL...:)
SC was ok...^^
KH...a few not sure.
After exam we all KI SIAO...hahax...
Me n WY n JJ hug 2gether (told u we siao liao)
Haha...^^
FINISH EXAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)