Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Monday, February 22, 2010

Short hotel post

I was at a hotel room 2day...hahaxx
Then I took my pc wif me...
(bed n my pc)


(wat kind of sea view is dis.....)
(bt great city view)


(lobby...is dat shit hanging fr d ceiling...jkjk datz 艺术 lamps)

haha...I whole day msn wif DL...Den go beach take pics lo...then gt 2 eat two very cute sandwiches...

(i think that black thing on top d cheese is caviar...)

But hor, i see dao d tray left a lot. Then all oso wn throw away if no one eat....haiz so waste. All still pretty n din touch guo d you know. And all muz throw away. Hz...y din think of poor d ppl until nth 2 eat d? N d countries ar...eat sand d oso gt. Hz...so waste. I ma adopt two of d sandwiches lo...haha~

Btw happy birthday KJ :) 

2 comments:

  1. haha...'happy birthday' i stil remember u say i cpc urs d:P(actually it's true) haha...jz chnge some words...haha...yai leh
    oh this hotel ar...i remember i at thr ar...having dragon boat practice ma...haha...very funny 1...
    we row out the sea abt 100meter...den turn arround the boat(head)n den wn go bck to the beach 1...suddenly ar...the coach ar...walao...
    :$ yee...say at msn btr la...vry ps write at here 1...haha...jz abit pian tai 1 la...i din do dat ar i n my 1 frend bo do dat ar...say at msn la....
    yer...bo treat me eat??so delicious n yummy...
    my stomach is calling 'papa i'm hungry nw'lol...swt...haha...ya lo so waste....walao sand pun makan?? i noe cnibals nia makan org i dunno gt sands 1...u adopt two bo treat me 1:P...haha k la...muackzz love you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. RAINING swt here....lol
    haha ya la u yai...^^
    haha k at msn say
    haha nex time ba...
    ya la use sand do bread eat ma din c guo?
    haha makn org...wn makan me? :P
    siao liao me haha
    love you 2

    ReplyDelete

Do let me know what you think! :)