Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Triple Celebration!!

Yay CNY finally here....

finally i can laugh back at my alarm clock.....it everyday laugh me and say wake up liao la go school liao la.....finally 2day i can hit d "shut up" button and fall back 2 sleep.......

dis is my current idea of HEAVEN....hahaxx...
This year d CNY very special~~
Not only its CNY, dis day is also Valentine's Day....
And not only V day (lol) , its also me n dl's 6th mth anniversary...^^

Happy Anniversary 2 us! ^^ love you dl~~

Friday is so much fun and so happy~
My class try 2 make my form teacher 感动
So we make a huge CNY card with all our signatures...
And we wrote a pantun on the blackboard
And Jia Yean dance
And we all sing songs
And so so so much FUN...
^^

Hahaxx...den after sch d prefects gt marching...
(dl wear d black shirt so shuai...:P bt i don dare tell him 2 many times...scared he zi lian ki)
den accidentally c dao R march....walao....i cnt stop laughing...:P

Later d thgs is cnt say liao..:P
haha....anyways....thx dl 4 ur presents~^^
muackz~^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)