Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Death // by Igor, Velvet Room // Persona 3


Death is not a hunter unbeknownst to its prey. 
One is always aware that it lies in wait. 
Though life is merely a journey to the grave, 
it must not be undertaken without hope. 
Only then will a traveler's story live on, 
cherished by those who
bid him
farewell
-Igor, Master of the Velvet Room (Persona 3)


I've been playing this game recently. It's a Visual Novel-esque kind of game, but you get to fight monsters at night as well as building Social Links with people around you in the day. It's kind of fun, but I don't know if I'll be able to finish it lol. I'm a very easily distracted person when it comes to games and drama series. I lose interest very fast.

Above is a poem which appears when you game over lol. You game over when you die in a battle, but you can always load the game back la. But I really really like this poem. The Velvet Room is a creepy purple magical room where you fuse monsters to get stronger ones, and there are two non-human people there, Igor and Elizabeth. 


I agree with how it says that death is always known to us, and that we all know that we will die someday. So why do we all choose to still live on? We know, from our first understanding of death, that we're going to die too. But we persevere, and in emergency situations we'll do everything just to survive. 

And we do so, and we achieve social links with our family, our friends, and people around us in this world, so that we may be cherished when we die. :)

Live on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)