Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Monday, November 4, 2013

Falling-A-Sick



God. I haven't been blogging for like forever. Every time I feel like writing something I am either too sleepy or too busy. No time for writing anymore.
Sad
Cries
Dies.

I HAVE TO MAKE IT A POINT TO REMEMBER.

*puts up a sticky note on my desktop*

So. I am extremely sick now. Like sick sick. Kinda sick since Tuesday, extremely sick since Friday, and not functioning on Saturday. Today I went to a clinic (which cost a freaking RM110) and got my meds. Feeling much better already. Antibiotics ftw although I try very very hard not to depend on them. However symptoms have been increasingly terrible since Friday and I have been paralysed on the sofa for the whole Saturday, so yeah.

Quite some people have been sick in the college. It's so easy to get infected because the college is so cold and so contagious. All my close friends are sick because we're overly attached like that. Haha.


Anyway. I have been quite lazy recently, although my social circle is already fixed. I can't really do much without first setting my circle boundaries and picking close friends. I know it sounds weird but I am dependent like that, I need a few close friends to anchor to while I swim out and see what's going on out there. :)

I'm glad I spent time to be with my close friends though, because I am much happier now than before. :) love you guys soooo much, we hang out soooo often and you people made my day everyday. <3

Oh and I have a little secret too! :P
Although it's getting more obvious in college anyways. :x
Didn't expect that to happen though, totally quite an unexpected twist to my life.
My life is weird like that. Things turn up when you least expect it to.
But. I'm not regretting. It's been so much fun and happiness.
I hope it never ends. :)

Okay I'm going to fall into deep slumber now after taking my flu meds! Goodnight people. :)

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)