Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Monday, November 4, 2013

October Flashback

I am still sitting at home feeling very very sick and bored, listening to music and chatting to busy friends. I feel so unproductive but too sick to care about homework. I have a month to my first semester exam and I'm still this chill. :x

But I'm sick. :(
(finding any excuse :P)

Blogging is always very productive though. :) So I decided to post a flashback of what I've been doing this October in college.


I got a surprise bouquet of red roses. :x
Then I found out who sent it. 
No surprise.
Red roses just don't work anymore. Nothing works anymore. 
And I'm glad. Letting go is the best feeling ever. :)



Taught kids at the orphanage again. :D 
I love this kid. 
He's a bit blur and shy but he's sooo affectionate when he gets used to me. <3


Agatha Christie! OMG. *faints in ecstasy*
Saw this at Curve with Bryan. :)


Bryan and Mar trying to solve my math question for me. 
Thank you! <3


Bio lab experiment: Benedict's test. The left one is changing colour! :D



Alllllll the colours. So pretty. <3


Ms Priscilla laughing non-stop behind that paper. Know why? Here's what we wrote for a story for a spontaneous psychology test on memory:


^ is what happens when you have three of the craziest minds together to write a story.


Had breakfast food for dinner once. 
This is what I get for hanging out with mentally disturbed friends. :P Hahahahahaha.




Went to the arcade at MidValley. 
First time having friends who are into arcade games. 
Okay my old friends do play as well, but different games.
And they like pc games better anyway.


Halloween dress-up! Mar spent 45mins on me to transform me into an alien. 
A very not-scary alien. Above: XC as a cat. Below: Mar as a clown. No one can recognise her. LOL.




She looks creepy as shit dressed like this I swear.


Halloween bio experiment. :P These are all human fluid. :P


Shit. Exam is coming in 1 month. And I have to study ALLLLLL THAT. :x


Abby's expression when she discovers that everyone around her are in relationships. HAHA.
She was soooo stunned that the expression lasted so long that I can take out my phone and snap it.


Yes I am bored. 


Bryan's camera. I'm toooooo lazy to bring Ethan to school cause he's heavy as shit. 
So I just use Bryan's cause he brings almost everyday. I haven't given it a name. Yet. :P

I think that's all haha. October has been pretty fun because I found close friends and we do everything together. (even going to the washroom will need all four of us to go together HAHA)

And I found someone very very special. :x

I love you guys again. 
Yes I am so mushy in my blog. 
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)