Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Monday, November 4, 2013

Carsick



I don't know why I get carsick all the time.

I used to never be carsick. When I was younger, I can read books after books in the car ALL THE TIME (because I was too hooked on the stories) and look at maps after maps (no GPS generation) to make sure we're going the right way.

What happened? I don't know. Now I can't even ride at the back of the car for 15 minutes without going crazy. I get sooooo nauseated and dizzy but I never vomit (good thing). I get airsick also, and most probably seasick. The only redeeming factor is that I don't vomit. No one would ever dare have me in their cars if I vomit.

I have never taken meds for that before and I don't want to. I have an aversion to meds because I think that it makes us dependent on it. So. :)

It's sad that I can't even sit properly in the car now, let alone read anything. :(

It is lucky to have friends who drive. I can drive, but I don't have a car in KL, and over in Penang my parents STILL wouldn't let me drive out alone.
I am very very glad that my friends here are all safe drivers (maybe one exception hahaha) and I trust them. :)

Next time I'm gonna sit up front so that I don't get this annoying motion sickness.
It's the next best thing to driving. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)