Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Friday, October 11, 2013

My Poor Neglected Blog

Hi peeps!
(wonder if anyone still visits here anyway)

It's been sooooooooooooooooooo freaking long since I updated my blog. OMG. Time passes so fast and everyday has been really ultra super duper busy. So-oh-rry.
Life has been stressful, fast-paced and to be honest, quite depressing.
Which is why to get away, I came home. I am home now. Which explains why I'm here typing this out instead of pulling my hair out over all the due stuffs.

I am always calm and whatever-lah when I'm at home. I don't feel stressed at all because the source of stress is so far away from me and there's nothing, no book, no paper, no stuffs to make me stressed out. :D

I promise I shall write some more during this few days while I'm in Penang.
I love Penang. It has good food good air good places and above all,
Penang is my home and my sanctuary and my familiar territory. <3


J'aime la Penang. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)