Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Sunday, July 8, 2012

One Direction~My New Craze

I've been singing One Thing and What Makes You Beautiful whenever they're on the radio...
And now I'm finally posting about the guys behind them.

One Direction.







I like Niall the most...he's the cutest...:P..he has puppy-look eyes!!!
The rest don't look so good (mostly due to their hairstyles which I dislike)









I love their songs~b'cause they're very catchy and light and easy to sing to. And it doesn't make me sad, but rather it makes me happy and smile =)

I think Niall looks so much better than Justin Bieber. Haha.
And I think their songs are way better than Justin's.

<3 ~ Way to go, One Direction!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)