Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Brothers Nostalgia (Picture Post)

Captured some photos during my visit to my dad's side of the family...these are my nephews (cousin's sons), aged 9 and 6. Not easy to take their pictures since I had to do it subtly to avoid them noticing (which would largely ruin the effect) coupled with the fact that they're very active bundles of energy...@@

Took the pictures in sepia to create a nostalgic effect~because they remind me of when I was young and playing with cousins my age in the very same house...















They're cute, aren't they? And very close to each other. That's not something you see in every family. ^^

Yuen~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)