Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Euro 2012-It’s here!


Havent been counting down due to my hectic schedule. I only knew when someone mentioned Greece Vs Poland in the first opening match today at the Prefects Camp.

As usual, I’m supporting Spain all the way (though I wonder if they’ll be as good as before, with Villa and Puyol being left at home due to injuries?)

Well, I’ve been really loyal to Spain so I’m not bothered. I hope they win again (which seems a little far-fetched because it'll their third consecutive win in a big international game but entirely possible).

Probably not watching any of the matches since its 12 hours difference (the earliest match is 11.30pm and the late one is 2.45am), for God’s sake. I have school.

Therefore, I’ll only watch the finals (as an afterthought, only if Spain’s in.)

Viva Espana!


Poster of the various national clubs

The Spanish team

Bases in Poland and Ukraine

Groups in Qualifying Round to get to Euro 





Group Stage after coming out from the Qualifying Round. Spain is in Group C with Italy, Ireland and Croatia.

Not so familiar with Group A, but I suppose Russia and Czech might get into quarter-finals.
Group B has the most difficult combinations of all since all four are good. Netherlands(Or Holland) got 2nd in the last World Cup, Germany has always been very strong, Portugal is also a very popular team and Denmark isn't really that bad either. My money would be on Germany, and either Portugal/Netherlands.
Not sure about Croatia, but my bet is on Spain and Italy in Group C.
And in Group D, obviously France and England.

Of course, anything can happen, but these are the favourites. Let's see if I'm right. XD

Yuen~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)