Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Saturday, July 16, 2011

The Perfect Dress 1

I've finally fallen in love with lace...

Yeah, you heard me. This girl who is anti-lace now finally LOVES lace.
Lace
Yeah, you've heard of me grumbling that lace is so itchy and looks too old for god's sake.

BUT. (yeah, yeah, there's always a but)

This dress does NOT itch!!! And it looks so beautiful and romantic...you know, like very classy looking.

Me and DL went dress-hunting for my Annual Lunch of 2011 Board of Prefects. And I wandered into lots of shops and came out feeling disappointed.

Then I wandered into a shop without noticing anything...I just saw that it has a lot of formal dresses which is exactly what I'm looking for.

Flipping through the hangers and feeling more and more dejected, I finally decided to leave.
"How about this?" DL called from a corner of the shop. He held out a long-sleeved, plain dress. 
He must be joking. I went up to drag him away from that ridiculous dress, but then stopped suddenly when I saw the dress hanging behind that one. 

OMG. I took it out for a better look and wanted to try it on right away.

I held it out for DL to see. "Pretty or not?" I asked him, grinning. He said "wah..." and then, "I dunno what to say..."
"Not nice?" "Not that." "Then? Too pretty?" "Not either."
Giving up, I wandered over to the sales attendant and proclaimed that I want to try on the dress.

Trying on the dress...does it fit my figure? XD

Me in the dressing room

After trying it on, I was struck by how fitting it is to me. I've never had a dress so fitting like it's tailor made. I peeked around the curtain and asked the sales attendant to call DL.

DL came and said wah again. O.O
"Cannot la. Look at the neckline. So low!" Apparently he didn't want me to wear that low to Annual.
"Can la. See, it's so fitting."
"It's too small"
"No, look how nice it is.."
"You really want it?"
"Yeah. It's about a hundred though..."
"I have the money, if you really want this."
"Then it's settled. I love this!"

And the strap broke.

Okay...kinda dramatic. But I was shocked and thought the sales attendant is gonna charge me if not sell me the dress no matter if I want it or not.

After coming out I told her about it. All I got was "Oh, it's okay, I'll get a new one for you."

OMG~~~

Can't believe that. 

So we walked away with a reserved dress. Next day I'm going to buy it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)