Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Thursday, July 7, 2011

When was the last time I posted?

Sorry for not posting for so long. 

I do have lots to write about...but I don't have the time. Everything is cramming in my head.
T.T

So..forgive me. Don't ask me for photos because I'm lazy to post up. I really want to try photo-blogging...but sheer homework and headaches already made my life hell. Maybe I'll try that after Form5. It would really be fun.

I was thinking of updating the whole month of June but decided against it. Half of June went to holidays, the time I sleep extra late, woke extra early and go to school to make YE products. Yeah, typical boring holiday. 

There is a fun day in June though. 18th...I went to Chung Hwa...XDD for a guides+scouts gathering...and met darling DL there. XDD again. It was soo much fun. And of course, there's the Chung Hwa canteen day.That was fun too, but was so tired I didn't write down any of it here. 

Sorry...><

I'll post up the Gathering one though. :)

Stay tuned,
Ai

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)