Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Being a prefect...

Did you ever notice that when you change two alphabets around "prefect" it becomes "perfect"?

But prefects are usually far from perfect nowadays...

Oh forgot to tell you that I'm officially a prefect...I haven't been writing since CNY...forgotten.

Anyway..

:D I'm changing uniform to senior U!!! :P
I look...eeee...

When I buy d shirts i was so mad because the shop auntie and my mom keep on saying "We see very fit ah, perfect d....blah blah...." but im x1000 times uncomfortable because its like bigger....>< and they are like keep forcing me to say it's perfect. wtf.

Then after...first day i didn't go school...go kedah get late angpaus...ponteng sekolah.....

Second day i went school...no tie...gotta buy d. but the seller not around....then i don't know what 2 do...then the extremely seniors (F5) were standing around don't know what to do with me. Then suddenly somebody handed a tie to somebody who handed it 2 me. Lol...I don't even know who lent me the spare tie. Gonna ask later.

Then i wear the horrible tie that's going to cekik me....(absolutely joking of course...)

I'm in group 12...special group...



Do files.


=.=//// how stupid can that be? I spent 3 days dutying every damn corner of the school and in the end I'm doing file? O.O

Wu liao...

Pros: Don't have to sweat...got fan, got aircon, no need scream at the students, no need deal with students...no need get insulted...no need leg sour...:P...maths improve...

Cons: Slightly boring...that's all...

But it's much easier...no arguing...unless argue with the files...haha...
Dutying at canteen is worst...have to argue with the students...once a guy left lots of rubbish on table, prefect ask pick up throw away, guy said its not him who leave d rubbish, prefect say i saw u wor...and it goes on and on.

So im lucky...^^

Two friends...(a guy and a girl...blek) said i look better in the new uniform!! ^^^^^^^^
Havent taken any pics yet coz i hv bad hair day...so i look shitty rite now...;)

Till then,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)