Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Flowery Flowers

Flowers for you!!
These are the flowers planted by my second aunt. She's wonderful at gardening. She has so many lovely flowers and plants that I think they deserve a post. XD
Those photos below are taken while I'm at there during CNY holidays.
Enjoy!

Cactuses...looks like coral right?

Bushes of flowers

This isn't grass!! It's Japanese rose vines. Really special

Pots and pots~

Different types of flowerless plants

Me with a gigantic mass of purple bougainvillea~

Cat's whiskers!! Pretty? :)

White cat's whiskers...

Orange flowers

Purple bougainvillea. Common, but lovely in its way

Clusters of them

Close-up shot

Flowers~~

Cactuses~~look at the children of the cactus...they're like fingers!!
Doesn't she have amazing green fingers??? I am in awe!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)