Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Monday, February 28, 2011

I'll never forgive you...

I'm feeling totally down. 
Nothing can compare to this.
And I'll never forgive you for doing this to me.

Yeah, I know, you have to do it fast for teacher. You don't have time. But I don't think you have eyes either. Even though you have beautiful eyes...

You look so beautiful...even your friends admit that you're a beauty queen...

But you're biased...
That pretty much destroys everything I'm feeling~
Pretty much turns everything into rubbish~

And I'll never forgive you~
I know it's your idea to make me the substitute. 
But I believe that I'm not the worst.
Worst = substitute. 
But that couldn't have been me.

In the whole team you're the one who loses temper continuously, even though it's your fault sometimes. Sometimes you shout wrong commands, sometimes you shouted the command at the wrong time, for the wrong foot, or you just simply slowed down when you march. And you scream at everybody for doing it wrong.

Especially me.

I respect you as the commander, and I know being a commander is tough. And you have to be absolutely strict. But the problem is you keep making mistakes and then scolding us. If you want to be strict, go ahead, but make sure you're accurate first right?

I'm seriously thinking that you have PMS every single day.

You never gave me a standing chance to perform. You said the last time we practised was the time you secretly chose the substitute. I understand that.
But it was UNFAIR. You only witnessed 3 of us marching. Me and WQ were practising separately with your assistant commander. How could you compare us and the 3 people you witnessed???? WQ was perfect, she was just practising to be better. I'm the KEY PERSON. How come you didn't even witness me directly??

And you still smile at me ever so sweetly.

I'm the one who practices on when all others dropped into chairs in exhaustion. When they require 20 minutes of rest, I require the time to drink some water and I'm ready again.
I'm the one who was there on EVERY practise ON TIME. If I'm not, that is because I'm on urgent matter, and even that was rare.
I'm the one who tries so hard to understand all the concepts of every command, and try to perfect it so that I get YOUR COMPLIMENT.

You've wanted to put me in as substitute ever since you realized we have an extra person. But I wanted to change your thinking. That's why I tried my silly best by going through all the commands until I'm sure of every one. But to no avail.

I don't believe I'm the worst. I've never been the worst in anything I am interested in.

You ask WQ to tell me you're sorry. Like you really are. 
You said you will train me to be the best. Like you really care.
You said you want to discuss with me on Saturday but I didn't come. Like you really meant it.  
What if I say I absolutely WILL NOT be a substitute? Will you change your mind? No. Why? Because I told you before.

Those people just want to be in the team to show off or just win. But I'm the one who is passionate about it and will be perfect if you just let me.

I'll do the best. Why? Because, guess what, he is there to witness me. Together with all my friends. 
And now I can't do anything except praying for someone to fall sick that day? Huh??? Am I that bad?

Just because nobody have sentiments about me leaving, you put me in as substitute.

And because of you, I am not in action on April 23rd of the Annual Penang Prefect Drilling Competition.

Heartbroken.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)