Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Love Fever In 3A

It’s true. After PMR the whole love thing is burning like fire. >.<

We have a new couple too, which was heavily debated over the months when he first threw out a clue. O.o

KJ and PW.

WY is going crazy after they became official after PMR. (or during PMR). To me I feel that these few years are like a trial only, which will shape a person later in life. Those who get what (who) they want easily will never know what it’s like to be disillusioned by love or lose someone to another, thus they will never really learn to appreciate what they have, you know?

But I get out of topic. Anyway this was kind of surprising seeing as his dad is in the school, and it’s so easy to be caught. And I have a feeling his dad won’t be happy with that.

Who cares, though? Haha…

I don’t have any partiality to PW and her group; in fact I feel WY is better in terms of suitability. But my opinion may be biased since WY is my best friend and I talk to PW once in a green moon. Seriously though, I can’t imagine PW in deep discussion of Lord of the Rings with KJ. O.O or rave about how amazing the songs of an English band are.

But who am I to judge? Each man to his meat.

Here I congratulate KJ on his successful endeavour, and wish them both lasting happiness. It won’t be a smooth road if it is to last, but after every bump, continuing ahead will be worth it.

And hope WY can forget about the sad parts of the past, store the happy memories away and look forward to her super bright 1 million watt future ahead. ^.^ I’m sure you can find happiness somewhere else, maybe even much more happiness that he can give you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)