Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Emo-ing away...

Yesterday was one of the nicest yet worst days in my life...

Nicest because it's the first time I'm going all out for a performance...><

Worst because...it's the last day of the last...

Last night (or was it today's dawn?) couldn't sleep and cried for so looooong...

What I got was a massive splitting headache today...still tolerable...

I don't even know why am I so stupid...everyone who is changing schools isn't like me...

Maybe because they change willingly while I'm like being dragged away??

Oh no what am I going to do??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)