Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Thursday, December 23, 2010

My PMR results...

Went to school today to get my PMR results....

Why do they have to make it so scary?

I woke up at dawn in a haze, my heart VERY overreacting. Then I fall back asleep because it wasn't time yet.

Then I woke up again...had butterflies (a little understated) for breakfast which flew around in my stomach all day until lunchtime...

Then I went to school...silently complaining about the distance of my home and my school...why so far???

When I finally arrive SAFELY (thank god!) at school...the first person I saw is JoYee who was dutying at the gate and smiled very yam-chin-ly at me and say good luck ya.....=.= which made the butterflies in my stomach overexcited and beat their wings against me...

Went in...toward the foyer then up to the hall...(why can't they give it at the gate???)
Then saw JJ them crowding at the bottom of the stairs...then they said go get the school magazine in the hall first then go down MO1 get the results...coz MO1 there all 6As and above...

So 3A class everyone go there...so don't worry...

Wtf??? Don't worry??? I'm worrying that I'll get 6As or 7As ok??? >.< who ask everyone I know to give me SOOO much pressure d????

So...the butterflies still not digested...

Everyone went into MO1...=.= die die die!!

Then after a lifetime, Mr Kang finally said: Ok...I announce the 8As first ya....

And we were like: nooooooooooooooo!!

But I guess it doesn't matter much either way...so we diam diam listen...
=.= how come they announce alphabetically...if I get 8As then it'll be somewhere behind...=.=

"Bla bla bla.." *clap clap*
"La la la.." *clap clap*
"Teo Pei Wen..." *clap clap* (oh no I'm behind her...)

Silence....

What are they doing?? Why silence??? No more liao horrr???

Hold your breath...

And then

They called..




















Me!

Yay yay YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

La la la la la....

Everyone got 8As...ok so not EVERYONE la...

28 of us...all my class!! Congrats all! ^^

And also 7As and 6As...^^ all of you very yeng too...so proud of my class...hahaha...
KJ got 7As...B in Chinese...I also thought I'd get a B in it...my essay something wrong. Wasn't really surprised at KJ's results but a bit regretful lo. But he has a postive outlook about it and said he's grateful instead of disappointed...that's a very nice view to take...^^ jia you in spm!

Yay me n WY n JJ got 8As!!!!!!!!! 
Happy for you guys and myself ^^...

And of course, DL...he got 2As, 1B, 1C, 4Ds....
Thank God he didn't fail anything la...
He got As in English and Maths...
B in Science...
C in Geography...
Ds in Sejarah (history), KH, Chinese and Bahasa Malaysia...

So he has an "ok" future for science classes...since he got As and B in the crucial science subjects...
Geo and KH can go hang already....SJ most only need pass wad...BM too...and BC isn't really needed. Those who focus on BC getting A are those who are good in it AND/OR those who wants a scholarship...

Hmm...my work (all the study notes and questions I wrote for him and spent time to explain to him...) paid off PARTLY...

At least he got B in Science A in Maths and a pass in SJ...^^

And best of all,

He gets into Science class!!!!!!!!! 4S5!!!
So happy...we were worrying about it for weeks and weeks. Coz the school takes the school exams into account instead of PMR...and he got 200 something in placing...

Coz if he gets 4T1 then he can't pursue his dream careers ler....>.<
4S5 doesn't have Bio but takes Accounts...he isn't planning to be doctor so its ok...^^
That's the 2nd best thing today....!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)