Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I wish you a Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Presents?

Oh sorry...I didn't prepare any....

But I'll give you a little something as a Christmas gift...

This!




Muahahaha...my new online signature!!! Isn't it pretty??

I browsed through lots of designs, shortlisted 6 (they're all very nice) and asked my mom to choose one for me. She chose this because she said it's more "luan" and more like a signature. Lol...^^ thx.

I couldn't decide without someone to help. Lol...

ya ya this is my Christmas gift for you. ^^ hey,
千里送鹅毛,物轻情意重 didn't hear before??? Haha...

I'll TRY to sign it on future posts. And no, I won't sign on past ones. Too traumatizing to sign on 150 something posts at one time....

Merry Christmas everyone! ^.^

Till then,
Yuen~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)