Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

TIme 4 some self-reflection

We're ok 2gether. Nw jz pass 1mth a few days ago...14/9
He's very nice n supportive n caring
N his presence always has a soothing effect on my quite hot d temper

They c us as 2 fast n evrything wil short-lived n we will vry soon break
ITS NOT TRUE
we jz more open together i suppose

dey all say d bad things really hurt me a lot
bt in d end i dowan care le. nt 4 me 2 control d.
let dem say wat dey wn 2 say
Im NOT 人云亦云.
It's juz I've kept so much of my feelings hidden deep under my heart
now only open up in him, 2 him.
I din wan 2 look "cool" or whatever

I just wan 2 let ppl noe I really love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)