Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Raya holidays...

Hari Raya holidays...one whole week...cnt c him...hz i miss him so...
2day is interesting
during recess Madeline ask me I not alwayz lyk 2 read d meh, y will love someone...
SR oso say I 全级前五名, oso lyk dis....
=.=
y i lyk reading novels and not bad at academics will cause me not 2 enjoy other things? vry strange

Anyway after sch...YS n WJ ask me n him wan go kfc or not...
den we say ok
den we 4 go out lo
den after we c dao TC n lem
den we continue on...
he hold my hand all d way...
every time oso feel gt butterflies in my stomach d
or mayb bats..hehe
den he dunno whr lai d courage
he say he will miss me during holiday
i 吓倒 coz its his 1st time say thing lyk dis
coz he usually vry ps d
say oso msn or sms nia
hehe...den ltr we go sch time hide away
n he hold me so close...^^
bt dat was d last time bfor holiday start le....T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)